11 Killed, Wounded in Taliban’s Attack in Daikundi
Afghan local officials say at least 11 security forces have been killed and wounded in Taliban’s attack in Kejran District of Daikundi province.
The spokesperson of Daikundi governor, Sakina Ehsani told Reporterly, “the Taliban insurgents attacked the security outposts in Kandawiha area of Kejran district on Saturday night.
She noted that four local police were killed and seven others were wounded in the incident.
The spokesperson added that the clashes started at around 01:00am and continued up to 04:00am which now the area is under the control of the security forces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie