COVID-19 Cases Reach to 120 in Afghanistan
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has announced three new confirmed cases of coronavirus in the country.
The spokesman of MoPH, Wahidullah Mayar on Sunday said that of 48 suspected cases in the laboratories in the past 24 hours, three of them confirmed positive.
Mayar noted that two cases were reported in Herat and one in Nimroz province.
This comes as the total number of confirmed cases in Afghanistan reaches to 120.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie