India Shifts Diplomats in Herat, Jalalabad to Kabul as Covid-19 Cases Rise in Afghanistan
The Indian staff at the two consulates in Herat and Jalalabad were brought to Kabul as part of precautionary measures following the swelling number of coronavirus cases in Afghanistan, media reported.
“Better facilities in Kabul is also another reason for shifting the diplomats,” it said.
This comes as earlier this week, four Servicemembers of NATO in Afghanistan tested positive for the coronavirus.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie