Taliban Commander Among 9 Insurgents Killed in Herat
The Ministry of Defense (MoD) says at least nine Taliban insurgents including a commander have been killed and seven others wounded in Herat province.
MoD in a statement said that the Taliban insurgents were targeted by the security forces when they were attempting to storm security outposts in Karkh District of the province.
MoD added that a top Taliban commander names Arif was killed and and Shafi another commander was wounded in the incident.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie