13 COVID-19 Cases Reported in Herat Prison
Officials at the Public Health department of Herat province say at least 13 prisoners have been infected with the coronavirus.
The spokesman of Herat Public Health Department, Muhammad Rafiq Sherzai said that at least eight other prisoners are also suspected of having the virus.
He noted that the infected prisoners are all men.
This comes as the total number of coronavirus reaches 1,153.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie