Herat Reports 57 New Cases of COVID-19
Local health officials in Herat province say at least 57 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the province during the last 24 hours.
The spokesman of Herat Public Health Department, Muhammad Rafiq Sherzai said that 142 samples of the coronavirus were tested in the laboratory which 57 of them confirmed positive.
With the registration of the new cases, the total number of infected patients in Herat reaches 1153 with 24 death toll and 183 recovered.
Sherzai added that the condition of three patients are critical.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie