Kabul Mayor Discussed Coronavirus with Iranian Counterpart
Kabul Mayor, Muhammad Dalwood Sultanzoy in a video contact with his Iranian counterpart Tehran Mayor Pirouz Hanachi elaborated on the series of moves and plans taken in the campaign against the coronavirus outbreak.
Mohammad Dawood Sultanzoy, the mayor of Kabul, emphasized that municipalities’ point of view should rather turnout to be the humane one, in other words, the view should not be security-based in nature.
The mayor of Kabul asked all mayors of the world to share their humane views with Afghanistan, adding, “Tehran has achievements that the Kabul municipality wants to use as valuable experiences.”
Hanachi also referred to the difficulties caused by illegal sanctions in supplying hygiene equipment and medical items.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie