4 Villages Cleared Of Taliban In Kunduz
Security officials in Kunduz said they had managed to clear four villages as a result of joint operations in Aliabad district.
Hijratullah Akbari, Kunduz Police spokesperson, said that eight Taliban fighters, including one of their leaders, were killed and 12 others were wounded during the operation.
He added that a Taliban vehicle was also destroyed and 11 mines were discovered and defused.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie