22 New Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Nangarhar, Paktia, Laghman
At least 22 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the provinces of Paktia, Nangarhar and Laghman during the past 24 hours.
The spokesman of Nangarhar governor, Ataullah Khogyani said 12 positive cases were recorded in the province’s laboratory during the past 24 hours.
According to Khogyani, the new cases include 9 in Nangarhar and three in Laghman.
He added that the the number of people infected with the in Nangarhar reaches 55 and 36 in Laghman.
In the meantime, the Paktia public health department said that 10 New cases reported in the province.
The number of people infected with the coronavirus in Paktia now reaches 94 patients.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie