75 New Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Balkh, Herat
The Afghan health authorities have reported that 75 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered during the past 48 hours in Balkh and Herat provinces.
The spokesman of Herat Public Health Department, Muhammad Rafiq Sherzai said that at least 34 new cases of the coronavirus were registered in the province during the past 48 hours.
Sherzai added that the new cases include 22 men and 12 women and the total number of cases reaches 475 with 12 deaths and 110 recovered.
In the meantime, the Balkh health authorities said that 41 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered including 30 men and 11 women in the province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie