Afghan Special Forces Free 6 People From Taliban Prison in Ghazni
At least 6 people were freed from a Taliban prison in Ghazni province, provincial officials reported.
A statement issued by the Ghazni press office confirmed that Afghan special forces during a special raid had released 6 people from a Taliban prison in the province. The statement added that special forces carried out the operation on Wednesday night.
The rescued individuals include an army soldier, 2 police personnel and 3 civilians.
The statement further added that the operations of special forces continues in Musa Khel, Abdullah Qala and Matakhan villages of Giro district which inflicted heavy causalities on Taliban. However, there are no exact figures of Taliban causalities.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie