Ministry of Health Reports 85 New Cases of COVID-19
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) on Thursday reported 85 new positive cases of coronavirus out of 1,412 samples tested in the last 24 hours.
The ministry also reported 6 deaths and 126 recoveries from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.
The cumulative number of total cases is now 52,513 the number of total reported deaths is 2,201 and the total number of recoveries is 42,006.
The new cases were reported in Kabul, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh, Nangarhar, Paktia, Nimruz, Wardakm, Kapisa, Kunar, Khost, Paktika, Faryab and Sar-e-Pul provinces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie