10 Civilians Killed, Wounded in Faryab During Past 24 Hours
Afghan security officials say at least ten civilians were killed during the past 24 hours in Faryab province.
The Faryab Police Press office in a press release said that at least ten civilians were killed and wounded during the clashes, mortars firing by Taliban on three districts of the province.
According to the press release, at least six civilians including women and children were wounded in Qaisar district and two other civilians were killed in Shirin Tagap district.
In the meantime, two other civilians were killed by Taliban mortar firing in Dawalat Abad district of the province, the press release added.
This comes as the civilian casualties have been increased compared to other times in the country.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie