30 Taliban Insurgents Killed & Wounded in Ghazni
Provincial officials have reported that 30 Taliban insurgents were killed and injured in Ghazni province.
Ghazni provincial press office said in a statement on Thursday that in special forces operation in Moshki area of Qarabagh district of the province, 17 insurgents were killed and 5 others were injured.
The statement further added that, the operation was carried out to provide security for Kabul-Kandahar highway and as a result 4 different types of weapons and 4 motorcycle of Taliban were confiscated by security forces and 18 mines were defused.
In another statement press office of the province said that in clashes of security forces in company area of Moqor district, 5 Taliban insurgents were killed and 5 others were injured.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie