12 Taliban Insurgents Killed, Wounded in Wardak & Paktia Clashes: Officials
Afghan security forces clashed with Taliban insurgents in Wardak and Paktia provinces in the past 24 hours, killing or wounding at least 12 militants, officials said.
The 203rd Thunder Corps said in a statement that the security forces clashed with Taliban in Ibrahim Khel and Kashmiryan areas of Wardak province.
The statement further added the security forces killed 4 Taliban insurgents during the clashes and wounded at least 6 others.
In addition, the security forces repulsed a Taliban attack in Rohani Baba area of Zurmat district in Paktia, the 203rd Thunder Corps said, adding that the security forces wounded 2 Taliban militants during the clash.
The 201st Silab Corps also added that the security forces discovered and defused 4 improvised explosive devices during the operations in Ghazni province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie