Developing: Head of IEC’s IT Department Introduced to AGO
The head of IT department of the Independent Election Commission (IEC) has been introduced to the Attorney General Office (AGO), officials confirmed.
Officials said that Kabir Panahi was introduced to AGO due to the problems in biometric devices on Election Day, particularly about the missing of voters’ names in the devices.
Panahi was introduced for prosecution by the Independent Electoral Complaint Commission (IECC).
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie