NDS Arrested 15-Member Terrorist Group in Kandahar
Local officials in Kandahar said that National Directorate of Security (NDS) personnel have arrested a 15-memers terrorist group during the past two weeks.
Kandahar provincial governor’s office in a statement on Thursday said that NDS personnel in cooperation of people have arrested the group during the operations carried out in past two weeks.
The detainees have been involved in assassination of government employees, tribal elders and religious scholars, the statement noted.
The statement added that NDS forces seized 5 rifles, 2000 rounds of the rifle, 3 pistols, and several motorcycles in the operations.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie