Four Taliban Insurgents Including Intelligence Member Killed in Ghazni Province
Four Taliban insurgents, including an intelligence member of the group were killed in Ghazni province, as per local officials.
Press office of Ghazni governor said on Monday that these four individuals were killed yesterday evening in Matyan Alam and Midadwal villages in Andar district of Ghazni province.
According to press office of Ghazni province, these insurgents were killed during two air operations of coalition forces.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie