Four Employees of MoPH Arrested for Demanding Bribes
The National Directorate of Security (NDS) on Monday arrested four employees of the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) for demanding bribes, the Attorney General’s Office (AGO) said.
AGO said that the four detainees are currently in custody and investigations of their cases are ongoing.
Officials in AGO noted that the detainees were arrested based on information and complaints of several employees of the Ministry of Public health.
The Ministry of Public Health has not commented on the matter yet.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie