67 insurgents, including Taliban’s intelligence chief killed in operations/airstrikes across 7 provinces
The Ministry of Defense announced in multiple statements that a total of 67 insurgents have been killed across the provinces of Helmand, Uruzgan, Faryab, Paktia, Kapisa, Ghazni and Uruzgan as a result of clearing operations by Afghan army and airstrikes by Afghan Air Force.
21 insurgents were killed, 2 vehicles, a number of weapons and ammunition were seized in ANA commandos’ clearing operations in Sangin district of Helmand Province.
Additionally, 10 insurgents were killed in Afghan Air Force airstrikes in Shirin Tagab district of Faryab Province.
Moreover, 11 insurgents were killed in airstrikes by Afghan Air Force and ANA artillery attacks in Trenkut capital of Uruzgan Province.
Furthermore, 9 insurgents were killed and some villages were cleared of insurgents in ANA clearing operations in Nijrab district of Kapisa Province.
In Ghazni, 6 insurgents including Hamidullah, Taliban intelligence in charge were killed in airstrikes by Afghan Air Force in Nawa district.
5 insurgents were killed and 1 weapon and ammunition depot were destroyed in airstrikes by Afghan Air Force in Zarmat district of Paktia Province.
Finally, 5 insurgents were killed in airstrikes by Afghan Air Force in Nad Ali district of Helmand Province.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie