World welcomes New Year 2019
The New Year 2019 was welcomed in all parts of the world with New Zealand and Australia celebrating it first.
2019 awaits major developments and occasions for Afghanistan and the larger region. As Afghan Peace talks are underway, it needs to be seen how the outcome will unfold.
Moreover, Presidential elections are awaited in the later half of the year.
Even in the arena of sports, there is the most awaited ICC World Cup for ODI format in which the Afghan National Cricket Team is anticipated to be a strong contender.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie