150 Programs To be Held in Capital & Provinces for Celebration of 100th Anniversary of Afghanistan
ARG, presidential palace said that on the occasion of the centennial of Afghanistan’s Independence, 16 committees have worked on 150 programs in the center and provinces of the country, in which the participation of people and state institutions have been comprehensive and widespread.
Mr. Ashraf Ghani met with members of organizing board of the 100th year anniversary of gaining Independence and stressed on magnificent celebration of this occasion, the presidential palace said in a statement on Tuesday.
In this meeting, Sayed Abdul Wahid Qatali, Head of the Administrative Office of the President spoke about the preparations for the 100th anniversary of Independence Day.
16 committees have worked on 150 programs in the center and provinces of the country, in which the participation of people and state institutions has been prevalent and comprehensive so that the ceremony will be held in a magnificent way, Mr. Qatali said.
President also stressed that all government institutions should cooperate in celebration of independence of the country.
It is said that more than 384 million Afghani is allocated for celebration of 100th years of Independence of Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie