Five Security Forces Personnel & 13 Taliban Insurgents Killed in Faryab
Afghan Army in northern part of Afghanistan has reported the death of 5 security forces and 13 Taliban insurgents in Faryab province.
As a result of clash between security forces and Taliban insurgents on Tuesday around 2 AM in Nazir Abad and Nadir Abad in Pashtun Kot district of the province, 11 Taliban insurgents were killed and 7 others were injured, Mohammad Hanif Rezaee, spokesman of 209 Shabin Corps said on Tuesday.
Rezaee added that, 5 security forces personnel were killed including Public Uprising Forces in the clash and 4 others were wounded.
Meanwhile, the spokesman of Shahin Corps added that, as a result of artillery attack on a compound of Taliban insurgents in Tup Khana village of Dawlat Abad district, 2 insurgents were killed and 6 other insurgents who are Uzbek members of the group were injured.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie