Prosecutor for Combating Crimes Killed in Nimruz
AGO has announced that the prosecutor of combating crimes (internal and external) security of Nimroz province was killed.
Attorney General Office in a statement said on Tuesday that: “Hekmatullah prosecutor for combating crimes internal and external in Nimruz province was killed by unknown individuals.”
AGO has appointed a team to investigate the case and bring to justice the culprits of this incident, as per statement.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie