HPC Chairman Meets Indian Ambassador to Kabul, Latter Emphasizes on Nonstop Support to Afghanistan
Afghan High Peace Council (HPC) announced that, in a meeting with Karimi Khalili the chairman of council, ambassador Vinay Kumar stressed the continued support of his country to Afghanistan at various level and fields.
HPC said in a statement on Tuesday that, in the meeting Indian ambassador considered the establishment of security and stability in Afghanistan in the interest of countries of the region and the world.
He expressed hope that through international cooperation, Afghanistan will overcome the challenges and achieve lasting stability.
Mr. Khalili also thanked India’s unwavering commitment to support an enduring, genuine and sustainable peace in Afghanistan as well as progress. Mr. Khalili expressed hope for continuation of assistance of India with Afghanistan in the field of reconstruction and other areas.
Afghanistan should change to a place for cooperation of all countries in the region and the world, Mr. Khalili added.
He also recognized the role of the countries of the region vital for success of the peace process and emphasized that Afghanistan expects all countries to play a role in the succeed of this process.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie