IS-K Explosion in Nangarhar Leaves Two Dead
An explosion by IS-K in eastern Nangarhar province killed a 10-year-old girl in Nangarhar province.
According to local officials, the explosion was triggered by a roadside bomb. It also killed a woman.
The Governor’s Office of Nangarhar in a statement said the incident took place in Achin district on Monday.
The statement further added that IS-K terrorists had planted the improvised explosive device in Mamand Bagh area of Achin.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie