Taliban’s Shadow District Chief for Bala Bolok District Killed in Farah
Security officials have reported the killing of a shadow district chief of Taliban for Bala Bolok district of Farah province.
Mullah Hesamuddin, the shadow district chief of Taliban for Bala Bolok district was killed in an air strike in Arif Village of Bala Bolok district, Ministry of Interior said in a statement on Tuesday.
MoI have not provided further details about the air strike. Meanwhile, the 207th Zafar Corps in a statement said that Mullah Esamuddin was killed in an air strike carried out in Arif Village of Bala Bolok district.
The statement further added that the airstrike also killed three fighters of Mullah Esamuddin and destroyed a vehicle.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie