Intra-Afghan Talks: Ghani Discusses Peace with Pakistan Army Chief
President Ashraf Ghani met with Pakistan’s Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa in Kabul today, to talk about the Afghan peace process.
Bajwa was accompanied by Director-General Inter-Services Intelligence Lieutenant General Faiz Hamid and the newly-appointed Pakistan’s Special Envoy to Afghanistan Mohammad Sadiq.
During the meeting, Ghani and Bajwa discussed bilateral issues, border management and the upcoming intra-Afghan peace dialogue.
Bajwa was on a one-day visit to the country after the Sunday meeting with U.S. envoy to Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie