25 Taliban Insurgents Killed in Balkh Province
Afghan security officials say at least 25 Taliban Insurgents have been killed and 33 others have been wounded in Balkh province.
The Special Operations Corps in a press release said that after Taliban insurgents attacked security positions in Balkh, Dawlat Abad and Chamtal districts, the security forces targeted the insurgents’ hideouts.
According to the press release, a Taliban commander named Mullah Hafiz among the killed and two other commanders identified as Mullah Reyhan and Qari Janat are among the 33 wounded.
This comes as the Hewad, Palas Posh, Khaja Namlok, Tajarkhel, Bahauddin and a number of other villages were clearled of insurgents after the clashes.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie