Afghan Health Minister Recovered from Coronavirus
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has announced that the Afghan Health Minister, Ferozuddin Firoz has recovered from the coronavirus.
MoPH in a press release late on Monday night said the result of second corona test of the health minister confirmed negative.
According to the press release, the health condition of Mr. Firuz is now satisfactory.
MoPH added that the Health Minister will soon return back to work.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie