Afghanistan Reports 581 new COVID-19 Cases: Tally Reaches 7,658
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says at least 581 new cases of the coronavirus have been registered in the country in the past 24 hours, taking the total number of confirmed cases in the country to 7,658.
Based on MoPH’s count, five COVID-19 patients have died of the virus during the past 24 hours and 49 others have recovered. This brings the death toll to 178 along with 850 recovered patients.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie