Four Local Police Killed in Taliban Attack in Logar
Afghan local officials have confirmed that at least four local police were killed after Taliban insurgents stormed security outposts in Pul-e Alam city of Logar province.
The spokesman of Logar governor, Didar Lawang said the Taliban launched attacks in Alozi Ha village on Monday night.
Lawang noted that at least one police soldier was also wounded in the incident.
He added that at least five Taliban militants were killed and three more were wounded in the clashes.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie