Ghani Calls China FM to Discuss Intra-Afghan Talks
President Ashraf Ghani and Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi talked about intra-Afghan talks in a phone call late on Monday.
The Presidential Palace in a statement said the two sides discussed also presidential election, Afghan peace process and state-to-state cooperation.
According to the statement, they emphasized that peace process should be advanced at the centrality of the Afghan government and people and relations between Afghanistan and china are based on the principle of state-to-state centrality.
China has invited the Afghan government and the Taliban to an intra-Afghan dialogue which it expects to hold in Beijing in the near future.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie