Three Taliban Insurgents Killed in Kabul Clearance Operation
Afghan military officials say that at least three Taliban militants were killed during a clearance operation in Paghman district of Kabul on Tuesday.
Police 111 Unit in a press release said the Afghan security forces have launched a clearance operation at the vicinity of Paghman district.
According to the press release, two Taliban insurgents were killed in Deh Ganan of Arghandi area and one other was killed in Badam Ghol area of the district.
A weaponry cache of Taliban which was in Shir Ali Mountain in Arghandi area was also destroyed, the statement added.
Kabul is considered as one of the secure provinces of the country but Taliban have presence in some of its parts.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie