Cheif Executive Office Calls on Muslimyar to Apologize From IEC
The Chief Executive Office has called on the chairman of the Senate House, Fazel Hadi Muslimyar to apologize from the Independent Election Commission (IEC).
The Cheif Executive Office in a statement condemned Muslimyar’s remarks regarding the IEC and counting the presidential votes and stressed that no one has the right to warn commissions, officials and government employees.
“The Executive Office has instructed the judicial institutions to investigate such warnings and treat them legally,” the statement said.
Muslimyar, the speaker of the upper house of parliament on Tuesday vowed that he will compel the IEC to count ballots cast without biometric verification process.
Muslimyar who is a front-row supporter of President Ashraf Ghani’s team made the remarks after the IEC leadership announced that the commission has decided to invalidate any vote lacking biometric verification.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie