Developing: IED Blast Targets Electoral Campaigns in Parwan
An explosion takes place near an election campaigns’ gathering in Parwan province, local officials said.
Confirming the incident, spokesperson of Parwan governer, Wahida Shahkar told Reporterly that the blast was triggered by a magnetic bomb attached to a vehicle.
“There is still no detail available about the casualties. It will be shared soon,” Shahkar said.
She noted that the blast targeted the electoral campaigns’ gathering of the “State Builder” team related to President Ashraf Ghani.
The spokesperson added that the “State Builder” team’s campaign is continuing, despite blast.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie