Developing: Suicide Attack in Parwan Kills, Injures 55
The Ministry of Interior (MoD) said that a suicide attack happened in front of the first gates of a training center in Parwan province.
“A suicide attacker riding a motorcycle blew himself up in front of the first gates of a training center in PD1 of Charekar city of the Parwan province at around 11:40AM”, spokesman of MoI, Nasrat Rahimi said.
Rahimi further added that the exact figure regarding the casualties is unclear.
Meanwhile, Abdul Qasim Sangin, an official of Parwan provincial hospital told media that 24 killed and 31 injured have been transferred to hospital.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie