Developing: Suicide Attacker Targets Electoral Campaigns in Parwan
A suicide attacker riding a motorcycle blew himself up in front of the first gates of a training center in PD1 of Charekar city of the Parwan province at around 11:40AM, the Ministry of Interior (MoI) said.
The spokesman of MoI, Nasrat Rahimi said the exact figure regarding the casualties is unclear.
In the meantime, the spokesperson of Parwan governer, Wahida Shahkar told Reporterly that the blast targeted the electoral campaigns’ gathering of the “State Builder” team related to President Ashraf Ghani.
Rahimi added that no one was hurt in the electoral gathering and the “State Builder” team’s campaign is continuing.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie