IED Blast Kills Police Official in Baghlan
Mohammad Ebrahim Andarabi, finance manager of Baghlan police was killed in a magnetic Improvised Explosive Device (IED) blast in Baghlan, local officials said.
Confirming the news to Reporterly, Baghlan police spokesperson Javid Besharat said that Andarabi was killed as a result of IED blast that happened at 9:00AM on Tuesday morning.
He added that Andarabi was targeted by the bomb when he was enroute his duty.
Meanwhile, Farid Basim resigned as Baghlan provincial governor yesterday and the President has accepted his resignation.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie