Roadside Explosion Kills 1, Injures 2 Police Personnel in Paktia
Local officials confirmed that a roadside bomb blast killed a local police member and injured two others in the Paktia province.
Abdullah Hasrat, spokesman for Paktia’s provincial governor, told Reporterly on Tuesday that, “The explosion happened when a vehicle carrying the members of local police hit a roadside bomb on Monday afternoon in Zurmat district of Paktia”.
The members of local police were from the Sayed Karam district of the province who had gone to Zurmat for official duty, Abdullah Hasrat added.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie