33 New Cases of COVID-19 Reported in Kandahar Laboratory
The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) says at least 33 new cases of the coronavirus were registered in the province’s laboratory during the past 24 hours.
The spokesman of MoPH, Wahidullah Mayar said the new cases include 22 cases in Kandahar, two in Zabul, 4 in Helmand and five in Nimroz.
Earlier on Wednesday morning, Mayar noted that 66 new cases were reported in Kabul, Herat, Ghazni, Nangarhar, Kapisa, Bamiyan, Laghman and Farah.
This comes as the total number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the country reaches 1176.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie