Japanese-Afghan Aid Worker Nakamura Died of Wounds
Tetsu Nakamura, head of the NGO Peace (Japan) Medical Services, has died from gunfire wounds from morning attack in Nangarhar, Attaullah Khogyani, a spokesman for provincial governor confirmed.
The head of Japanese NGO Peace Japan Medical Services Dr. Nakamora has been wounded and five others killed in an armed attack in PD1 of Jalalabad city in Nangarhar province on Wednesday morning.
The spokesman for the provincial governor, Attaullah Khoghyani told Reporterly that five including the guards and driver of Nakamora were killed and Nakamura died after sustaining injuries.
Tetsu Nakamura, Japanese aid worker has been previously awarded honorary citizenship by the Afghan government.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie