7 Security Forces Killed, Wounded in Taliban’s Attack in Faryab
Afghan local officials say the Taliban militants attacked the security outposts in Dahan Dara village of Pashtun Kot district of Faryab province on Tuesday night.
The spokesman of Faryab Police, Abdul Karim Yourish said that at least four security forces were killed and three more were wounded during the clashes with Taliban.
Yourish noted that the Taliban’s attacks pushed back after resistance forces arrived at the area and backed up the security forces.
He added that at least seven Taliban insurgents were also killed and five more including a foreign national were wounded in the clashes.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie