Six Afghan Policemen Wounded in Herat Explosion
Afghan local officials said at least six Policemen were wounded in an explosion near a security checkpoint in Herat province on Tuesday night.
The spokesman of Herat Police, Abdul Ahad Walizada said the blast took place in the Inijil district of the province.
According to Walizada, four more Police personnel were wounded in the blast who were transferred to the provincial hospital.
However, the conditions of wounded Police personnel are not clear.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie