31 Al-Qaeda Terrorists Including 9 Suicide Bombers Killed in Ghazni Province
Security forces reported that 31 terrorists including nine suicide bombers related to Al-Qaeda branch of India were killed in Ghazni Province.
As a result of airstrikes in Giro district of Ghazni province, one militant hideout related to Al-Qaeda branch of India, 31 terrorists including 9 suicide bombers were killed, as per Afghan Defense Ministry.
According to ministry of defense, these terrorists were commuting by several vehicles that were destroyed.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie