Gov’t Orders Closure of Restaurants, Public Baths, Sports Complexes over COVID-19
The Afghan government has ordered closure of restaurants, swimming pools, public baths and sports complexes as a precaution against coronavirus.
The Interior Ministry has notified the owners of the mentioned facilities to stop their activities until further notice.
It warned that police will act seriously against violators of the measure.
People have been urged to report violations to police by dialing 119.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie