Developing: Security Forces Cleared First Floor of Sikhs Temple in Kabul
The Ministry of Interior (MoI) says Afghan security forces have cleared the first floor of a Sikh temple in PD1 of Kabul, where “suicide bombers” are battling security forces.
The spokesman of MoI, Tariq Arian said, “A number of people have been rescued who were trapped inside the temple.”
A number of armed men attacked a Sikh Temple in Kabul city early on Wednesday and is standoff is underway as the security forces are trying to eliminate the assailants.
The Sikh worship area locates in Shor Bazar area of Kabul city.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie