Delegate Established to Probe into Midwife’s Sexual Abuse in Samangan Province
A team will be sent to investigate the alleged rape of a midwife in Samangan province, as per Attorney General’s Office.
Attorney General’s Office said in a statement on Wednesday that in order to fully investigate the rape case, a delegation will be sent to Samangan province to investigate the case.
According to the Attorney General’s Office, 9 people have been arrested in connection with this case, of which 4 were under age.
Attorney General’s Office has emphasized that the case will be followed up seriously and impartially.
On Tuesday, Mohammad Sidiq spokesman of Samangan governor told Reporterly that, three days ago several individuals raped a midwife in Ab Qort village in Ruyi Du Ab district of Samangan province.
Police arrested nine people in connection with the incident and the case is under investigation at attorney office of Samnagan province, Mr. Sidiq said.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie