Developing: Car Bomb Explosion in Ghazni City
An explosion was reported in Ghazni City on Wednesday afternoon. Ghazni press office announced that this incident occurred near the area controlled by Provincial Reconstruction Team (PRT) Ghazni province.
It was also said that the car bomb was detected by security forces. Ghazni governor’s press office said that after the security forces’ warning was not taken seriously, the tire of car was targeted and then the car bomb was destroyed with an RPG.
No news on casualties yet.
More details to follow.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie