Developing: Eight Injured Due to Vehicle Explosion in Ghazni
Local officials reported that 8 individuals were injured as a result of an explosion in Ghazni.
Ghazni press office said that so far 5 civilians and 3 security personnel were wounded in the explosive-laden vehicle’s explosion in the province.
In the meantime, Nasir Ahmad Raqiri, head of Ghazni Provincial Council told Reporterly that the explosive-laden vehicle was detected by security forces.
Ghazni governor’s press office said that after the security forces’ warning was not taken seriously, the tire of car was targeted and then then the car bomb was destroyed with an RPG.
More details to follow.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie